Hello, my name is Linnea. I am currently in my mid-twenties living in Portland, Oregon and maneuvering my way through postgrad life. I originally started this blog after college when I started working full time in the fashion and retail industry. I have always loved clothes (I may be a slight shopaholic) and I wanted a place to document my outfits while also sharing cute looks with friends. Although this blog originally just focused on fashion, I am slowly expanding it to encompass more aspects of my life such as travel, food and my photography. Thanks for stopping by to check out my blog!
Facts about me:
1. I'm a huge fan of lists and always make bucket lists, to-do lists, packing lists etc.
2. In college I used to curate shows for an on-campus art gallery which was a job I loved
3. I actually LOVE editing photos. Granted I do not do it as a full time job but it is definitely a passion and one of my favorite parts about photography
4. I am an only child and consider myself an extroverted introvert
5. I am not a chocolate fan. This always shocks everyone since "how could someone NOT like chocolate??" but really it just means more for everyone else!
6. In my spare time I love to decorate cupcakes! I've been doing this since high school and love having a birthday or holiday as an excuse to try a new design
7. I am the owner of a calico kitty name Cally (short for Calendula) and a lop bunny named Riley
8. I have a B.A. in Psychology and two minors (music and art) from The University of Oregon
9. l love to travel (although who doesn't?) and I have been trying to plan trips every few months even if it is just to a nearby state
10. My favorite clothing item are dresses! I love that it is just one piece of clothing but once you put it on, you automatically look put together
Image by Coralbree Photography